Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bidding wars...

Tonight is the Art Auction Fundraiser for school.

Art created by the children for purchase by the general public Mum and Dad and Grandparents.

I wanted to bid in the silent auction for this piece, but sadly it's not by one of my children. On the plus side, I now have an idea for our next craft project.



Keegans' masterpiece (in the middle). Do I need to mention it's inspired by Monet?



Tamsins' Pukeko Mum with baby.  Can you see the faint text on the page to the left?  I wrote down a bid for each of my childrens work on behalf of my sister and my parents, before placing my own.


I know they'll be excited to see their work hanging at the Art Gallery. I guess they'll be even more excited that there has been a bidding war!

2 comments:

  1. Oh should have looked at thie post first. Love the pukeko mum and chick - what a shame you out bid me! How much did I bid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you were never going to win...just $5. Tamsin was sure it was worth about $100.

    ReplyDelete